From Amanda’s blog:
Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is where Tara @ 25 Hour Books and I shamelessly plug each other, share the fantastic posts, giveaways, or whatever else we’ve found and loved by other awesome bloggers (or authors!) during the week, and talk about the books we plan on reading in the coming week.
Book Review: Love Anthony, by Lisa Genova
Book Review: The Lonely Hearts Club, by Elizabeth Eulberg
Discussion: Writing Guest Posts
Book Hoarder’s Selection: Matched (Matched, #1), by Ally Condie
Book Review: Ten, by Gretchen McNeil
What did I do this week?
- Well, I actually did a lot of nothing this week. I’d like to say that I was super productive, but all I really did was crochet and watch reruns of Bunheads. I didn’t even read very much this week — maybe the equivalent of half a book? The only really exciting thing was going out for my sister-in-law’s birthday. We had a nice lunch together! And I played some cards. And uh, yeah.
- I spent Saturday afternoon and evening catching up on blog things — I wrote a TON of reviews and scheduled lots of posts. It felt good to get that out of the way!
- I posted a video up on my other blog about the reasoning behind it. Feel free to watch the video and mosey on over to see what I have up on that blog!
I’m kind of a schmuck. I rarely even looked at my Google Reader this week! I’m betting more things happened, but I’m woefully behind …
- Kelly posted another blog housekeeping prompt! I’m working on my updates … I’m thinking I need to set a time each morning to work on blog things so I stay on top of it all!
- Amanda posted a beautiful ode to her reading companion, Neilly. My reading companions are many, but I love them all to bits!
- Alexa posted a 13 for 2013 list — I can see a few on there that I’d like to accomplish myself!
- Anne posted a vlog about her new blog, Obsessed with Creativity — go have a look!
- Jac wonders how you go about picking your next read — for me, it’s a matter of just picking up what looks good. My TBR pile is crazy, so I have a lot to choose from!
*** my listing style for this section is totally stolen from the oh-so-organized Amanda, who got it from Tara. My hope is that some of their organization will rub off on me. Is it possible? Not likely.
I’m sad to say that I didn’t finish ANYTHING this week!
- Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy, #1), by Karina Halle
- YEEEEES! I’m so excited to read this one!
- Drums of Autumn (Outlander, #4), by Diana Gabaldon
- I promise, I DO plan to keep reading this, just not yet.
- At Grave’s End (Night Huntress, #3), by Jeaniene Frost
- Yes! Bones!
How was your week? Have you read anything good lately?