The very awesome April over at Good Books and Good Wine is hosting this 15 DAY CHALLENGE for book bloggers! I’ll admit that my love of blogging has wained in the last few months since learning I was pregnant, but I’m ready to get that love back (which started with reading an ENTIRE BOOK!) … I hope this helps!
Today’s question: Talk about your blogging quirks.
I was a little confused when I read today’s prompt … do I have quirks when it comes to book blogging? Needless to say, I had to dig deep for this one!
1. I am ALL about the spaces in between paragraphs on the blog. Sometimes if things are formatting wonky, I’ll be pulling my hair out trying to fix it so it looks PERFECT when it goes up.
2. I can’t listen to an audiobook while blogging. I tend to shift my focus to blogging and can’t concentrate on the book. 😦
3. I must have reviews and posts scheduled. I’m not usually a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants blogger. Case in point? I’m having a baby at the end of the year and am already scheduling things for 2014 since I know I may not have the time to do it.
4. It BUGS ME that all of my reviews don’t have the same layout, BUT I’ve posted about 400 reviews, so there’s no way I’m going back to change them all.
5. It took FOREVER to find good fonts for the blog. I’m very particular about having readable fonts and headers.
6. Speaking of headers, I finally found one that I like, but it took quite a few tries to design one that really suited me and the blog. It had to be PERFECT.
I’m not sure if I answered this question properly … maybe there are more quirks that I’m not aware of!
What are your blogging quirks?