Ran by the lovely Octavia over at Read. Sleep. Repeat., ARC August runs for the entire month of August and we can read any review books that have come our way — physical books, galleys, etc. The point is to get that pile down!
ARC August is over! I can’t believe we’re at the end of the summer, but I’m happy to have read some of the ARCs I’ve had piling up. Let’s see how the month went …
Update on my goals:
- To read ARCs. Specifically, to get my pile to at least 10 ARCs that need to be read.
- FAIL! I hate to say it, but I think I have close to 40 ARCs in my queue now. It’s ridiculous.
- To finish scheduling reviews for 2013. These ARCs will help with that!
- Another fail. I got some reviews scheduled, but I didn’t get through scheduling the year.
- To have fun! Like all challenges!
- SUCCESS! I did have a lot of fun!
The books read this month (only review books):
12 review books read! Not bad, but definitely not close to what I had wanted to get done. I did request quite a few good-looking titles from NetGalley, received a few review books in the mail, AND spent some time reading some other books that weren’t for review. It would’ve been great to get my review pile under 10, but with my requesting, I managed to get it WAY higher than I had anticipated! Ah well …
Thanks to Octavia for hosting ARC August!
Did you participate in this challenge? How did you do?