Oh man, I love September! It’s the beginning of fall, back to school, the heat FINALLY starts to go away … not to mention hot drinks, casseroles, warm socks, sweaters, leggings, and … books!
I’m not sure if it’s because of the whole going back to school and learning thing that usually happens in the fall, but when this time of year comes around, all I want to do is read! I tend to hang up my summer romance books and take out the cozy mysteries, the thrillers, the scary horror novels … I take out more audiobooks as I prepare the house for winter and try to sit down with a cup of coffee or a cup of tea and read a nice thick hardcover while the kids sleep. It’s the perfect season!
This month is going to be a catch up month for me with review books. I’m not sure how I’ve been accumulating so many, but I need to get on them! These will be my top priority books this month and I hope to be totally caught up by the end of the month!
- All The Things We Leave Behind by Riel Nason (Courtesy of Raincoast Books)
- One Was Lost by Natalie D. Richards (Courtesy of NetGalley)
- Smoke by Catherine McKenzie (Courtesy of Thomas Allen & Son)
- The Courtship Basket (Amish Heirloom, #2) by Amy Clipston (Courtesy of Booksneeze)
- A Heart Most Certain (Teaville Moral Society, #1) by Melissa Jagears (Courtesy of Nuts About Books)
- A Tapestry of Secrets (Appalachian Blessings, #3) by Sarah Loudin Thomas (Courtesy of Nuts About Books)
Have you read any of these books? What’s on your September TBR?